Monday, March 26, 2012

Weigh In!

I promise an updated picture is coming...

I got back on track this week (for the first time this month it seems) and found I lost another 1.4 pounds.  Whew!  It feels so much better to be on track than off.

So far these couple weeks I've been logging some running miles and hitting the gym.  I only made it twice last week (due to a class, luncheon and "forgot my gym clothes") but I think that was pretty good.  I'm aiming for four times this week.

Also, I started a Pinterest account for this blog.  Here is the LINK to the boards.  If you'd like to contribute (and I'd love if you did) let me know and I will add you.  I'd love to build a little community of people sharing recipes, workout clothes and inspirational sayings.  So, if you're reading (and I know you are because I get the stats) please let us know!

No comments: