Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Still Here

Don't worry.  I'm still here.  I have to say I've spent the past two weeks eating nothing but junk and feeling like nothing but junk.  Monday I got back on track with my eating and have been walking (the weather here has been wonderful) and I attended Body Pump today.  I have yet to actually stand on the scale, but I'm hoping for better results on Saturday morning (or maybe Friday morning because I'm anxious).

I hate falling off the wagon because I always feel like I have to start all over again and this week has been no exception.  When I started running a few years ago (something I hope to pick up again) my friend told me never to go more than two days without a workout.  The reasoning was that one day is okay but that second you're more tempted to quit and so on and so on.

So, for a little inspiration for myself, here's a picture that's been going around Facebook.

No comments: