Sunday, April 22, 2012

Getting Up and Running

I'm happy to report another 0.4 pound loss this week.  I should refresh that I have been having trouble sticking to the whole "eat right" thing, so that loss also included about 3 pounds I've gained over the course of several weeks.

I worked out really hard at the gym this week; two Body Pumps, one Step Tabata and one Full Body Circuit which about killed me, but my muscles have never felt so rock hard!

If you tried to read the blog this week you may have noticed that it was closed.  We're currently editing and making a new header.  Mandi is going to be joining me soon and we're revamping some things.  So, please stay tuned.  I'm excited about what we're going to get running.  I'm even hoping to get a giveaway going soon, so please check back.

In the meantime, let me know how you've done this week.  Need some encouragement?  Want to share your story?  Feel free in the comments.

No comments: